Name:
Location: Northern California

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trains at Bob and Teri Guys May 25th, 2008

We had a great time on Sunday, and for those that could'nt make it, you missed a good time! I particularly had a good time playing around with the video function on our digital camera, and without further ado, I give you, The Videos! (crank up the sound!)

Harts Passenger Train





Harts Passenger Train... it was easy getting these shots, I just put the camera on the Ground.


Bob's circus Train


My favorite.. note the circus train in the background (going backwards) which I didn't even notice till after I viewed my video!


Johns Sumpter Valley

Harts train from a different perspective

Keiths Switch engine


and the night shot... came out pretty good all things considered!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Patti,

What a treat to see the trains when we were unfortunately unavailable for the meet. See you at the next one.

Bianca & Martin

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home