Name:
Location: Northern California

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thank you all



who stopped by to visit my blog, and let me know that YES you could see what I had done so far. Now I'm greatly inspired to take more (and better) photos of my works in progress to share with everyone. There has also been a special request for a sub-section (how do I do a sub-section, I'm just now figuring out how to type basic posts!!!) on vacation photos... so here's a sample of a vacation pic...

Until I get around to taking a decent photo of my two present works in progress (sock using Lorna's laces, and baby afghan with Red Heart Baby soft) you'll just have to settle for a photo of my hubby and I in front of Ayers Rock (Uluru) in our dorky matching sweatshirts!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy... said...

Sub-section... hummm! I will be watching your progress. That sounds like something I could use on my blog. Do you travel a great deal?

3:07 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Your blog comes over just great! Keep it up - you will learn lots as you go. I love the socks, too.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home